In order to use GiveSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Be our guest, and our judge, at the Ace & TJ's Grin Kids fundraiser event. Help us determine the top amateur and professional cupcakes in Lake Norman while sipping mimosas and supporting the charity. You can choose to be a table captain, or join us as a single-ticket attendee.
TABLE CAPTAIN INFORMATION:
We are so grateful that you will be hosting a table at Cupcakes & Mimosas.
Please reach out to friends & family whom you think would enjoy tasting yummy cupcakes and sipping mimosas! Each guest will receive a score card so they can be the judge of who is the best baker in the Lake Norman area.
Once you have the names of your guests, you can enter them in this ticketing process or send us an emaill. Tables seat 8 but we can squeeze in up to 10, if necessary. Remember that there is no ticket price but we do hope that guests will participate in Silent Auction, Raffle and/or make a donation to support our Grin Kids.
What to Expect at the Event:
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Table Captains:
1. Be clear about expectations - this event is a fundraiser. All guests will be asked to contribute to support the work of Ace & TJ's Grin Kids.
2.Ask your guests to bring their company’s matching gift form to the event to apply immediately following the event.
3. Send a reminder text/email the week before
4. Keep reminding your guests - Even up until the morning of the event! We are counting on their participation!
5. Personally thank your guests after the event.
6. Guests didn’t show up? Express your apologies that they could not attend the event, let them know what a success it was, share the stories you heard, and ask them to make a donation through Venmo or Paypal.
7. Have fun & THANK YOU!
If you have any questions about this event, click the button below.
120 Trump Square
Mooresville, NC 28117 US