In order to use GiveSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
90% of ticket sales will go directly to the participating restaurants and bakeries. The remaining 10% will go to Housing Forward to combat the growing issue of food insecurity in our community.